Monday, April 28, 2008

Uploading files, images and logos

Good evening !

The whole of last week i have been working on uploading files, images and logos on my wiki and i must say it has been easy especially after our last class with Thea. The information she gave us in class came in very handy. i managed to upload some useful documents on my wiki. The logo i found on the Internet was perfect and it gave my wiki that proffessional look but to my dissappointment, when i logged-in again to look at it, i find that the logo was not there maybe because i did not save it properly. i know that everytime i make some changes on my wiki i need to save. I think i am still doing something wrong.
If anyone knows what i must do, PLEASE can you tell me what i need to do. i also need to prepare other documents and for a change i want to upload a PowerPoint presentation. I have taken Thea's advice very seriously-to regularly login to my wiki, play around, explore and learn more about the commands. This exercise makes it easy for me to know where to go when i want to add something however i would appreciate to learn more about what you have also discovered by playing around.

No comments: