Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I give up the wiki project !

Good evening everyone !

I cannot believe that after weeks of working on this project i feel so helpless, This shouldn't be the case because i took this project very seriously. Today i spent more than 8 hours working on my wiki but all in vain, I was hoping to finish my links and taxonomies and so work i spent most of my time trying to structure the documents and just the whole content of my wiki.
After all the hard work, my computer gave me a message that read " someone has stolen your lock and so you will not be able to save the changes you have made on the wiki"- i felt like dying !

After work i went on campus hoping to do some damage control and still i have not managed to rectify the problems i am experiencing with the wiki. I am so so so stressed and tired. i think someone is illegally viewing and editing my wiki without my knowledge. If anyone can look at the visits i made on my wiki, they will definately agree with me (According to the information on my wiki, i have visited my wiki more than 500 times, this is highly impossible considering the fact that i did not have Internet access for more than three weeks due to the break-in at work. I want to believe that whoever is doing this to me, is trying to sabotage my project, which is not nice at all.
I will try again tomorrow but i don't see how i will be able to finish everything before the dead-line- midnight.

1 comment:

Mapule said...

Hi Lamla
I do'nt think giving up is a good idea, you might as well finish what you have started. I'll give you some help, i don't have plans for the saturday, i would say we meet tomorrow, but the libray is closing early tomorrow. E-mail me Mapule